...to spread the word that AYAs are at risk for serious disease:
- Get everyone you know, friends & family, to learn their family's health history.
- Learn Jeffrey's story and tell it to everyone you know.
- Become a friend of gen eff on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter.
- Tell everyone you know to visit geneff.org
to raise money
- Talk your parents into donating to gen eff.
- Get your school involved; plan a fundraiser to benefit gen eff & AYA research.
- Organize a 5K or a 10k trail run or a bike tour.
- Post gen eff donation boards in your school. (Ask first.)
- Throw a music fest and plaster the place with gen eff facts and statistics.
- Have a car wash - or a dog wash. Raise money, and spread the word while you're drying their car!
- Ask for item donations and have an auction or raffle.
- Show a movie. At intermission, take the stage and share risk statistics for AYAs.
- Get involved and demand that the American Cancer Society and other similar organizations support AYA research.